Wing Tsun is a Chinese martial art that focuses on using simple, practical and effective movements at close range to defend against a stronger attack.
Wing Tsun Kwoon is focused on helping its members on their own personal growth, development and actualization, through training in the classical art of Wing Tsun, using an effective curriculum taught by qualified instructors.
820 N. Orleans St., Suite 100
Chicago, Illinois 60610 (inside HiFi Fitness)
Monday: 7:00pm to 8:30pm
Thursday: 7:00pm to 8:30pm
Free 2 Week Trial!
All prospective members are welcome to try out our General Classes completely free-of-charge with no obligations.
Just apply for a spot on our next free trial enrollment through our website. Once you receive confirmation, you can attend all of our classes for two consecutive weeks starting from the date of your first class.
- Sifu Ray on WTK Beginner Level Sensitivity Drill Part 1
- Kevin on WTK Beginner Level Sensitivity Drill Part 1
- Wing Tsun Kwoon at HiFi Fitness on Wing Tsun Kwoon at HiFi Fitness
- Wing Tsun Stance Rooting | Wing Tsun Kwoon on Wing Tsun Stance Rooting
- Peter Tung on WTK Beginner Level Sensitivity Drill Part 1
Test Day! On 16 Jan 2014, we had our first batch of mem […]
Send it away as it goes, if the way is free strike. Co […]
Stay with what comes. It is important to develop sensi […]
An impromptu video of Allan showing the Wing Tsun stanc […]