Occasionally, I get light bulb moments in wing tsun… such as,
Why am I still a wing tsun fanatic after a decade of training? I can easily think of 5 good reasons.
- I like the fact that this martial arts was created by a woman and works for women like me, ie. not the perfect size woman.
- I can finally apply what I learned in geometry to my footwork.
- Wing tsun is so efficient that I can fight without breaking into a sweat or messing my hair.
- My arms are now in great shape by just practicing my punching. How many hundreds of punches can you do in 1 minute?
- Wing tsun gives me tools to become empowered on the street. Isn’t that we women all want?